This picture was taken around Carbondale, CO from a hot air balloon ride. I would say that this was about 5:30 A.M. as the sunset started to rise. This picture captured my main focus, the shadow of the balloon and the moon, which was unique.
After the hot air balloon ride was over, our captain served us mimosa. We landed on the ground about quarter to 8 A.M.
The hot air balloon landed in a field close to a farm area in Carbondale. As The crews were getting equipment packed up, I took the liberty of playing around with the spot metering since it was sunny from the picture. What gave this picture a great saturation was that the plant was wet from the melted morning frost.
The saturation was great from the morning frost.I love the different layers of the plants in this picture.




No comments:
Post a Comment