Aug 16, 2010

Lucky Flowers

I have neglected this blog for quite sometime now due to major life changing events, which couldn't have been better!

As I scouted through my old collections of photos, I came across a collection of photos where I was playing around with the lighting effects of an incandescent  flashlight and LED flashlight. I like how the LED lights impacted the white lucky flower.

The picture below is using a regular incandescent light. This flashlight was set to light the middle of the flower and the camera was set to spot metering.

A different angle of the flower with the same setting as above.

This last picture (below) was being lighted with LED lights. The LED lights added a hint of blue, but it does brighten up the object better than the incandescent light. Maybe it my eye sight, but the LED does seem to give the petals more of a whiteness, while the incandescent light gave it more of a yellow tint.

No comments: